“A little of my time can save alot of yours.” -Bonnie Gaster
My family came to Tybee Island in January, 1948, the day after my first birthday. That makes me as close to a Real Tybee Native as I can get! Growing up on Tybee was a wonderful experience with less than 700 full time residents. When the Summer Season arrived on Memorial Day so did approximately 400 more families – and on schedule they moved back to Savannah after Labor Day.
Over the past 25 years those patterns have changed with the year-round population growing to approximately 3,900 folks. As new families and 2nd homers’ started to arrive in the early 90’s, our business community as well as the “Season” grew to most of the year.
I have been a very active Realtor for over 40 years selling in the Greater Savannah Area and specializing in our wonderful Islands east of Savannah. It would be my pleasure to guide you carefully in selecting your Island Retreat, Historic Cottage, Townhome, Condominium or Building Lot to make your dream home. My years of experience can give you extensive guidance in zoning and construction of residential or commercial properties.
Looking forward to working with you. Call or email and I will send you a package of information including all available properties, a great map, Tybee Homes Magazine, as well as local publications to fill you in on our Island Lifestyle. Of course when you visit, I will give you a wonderful tour of Tybee Island from tip to tip and will share all of the history, treasures, and a few secrets of our paradise. I promise: A little of my time will save a lot of your time! Hope to see you soon.
- 40 Years Experience in Real Estate
- Associate Broker with Berksire Hathaway HomeServices
- Specializing in 1031 Exchanges, Foreclosures, Investment Properties, & Vacation Rental Homes
- Member of The Distinguished Sales Society for 34 Consecutive Years
- 2005 Realtor of The Year
- Member of The Savannah Board of Realtors, Georgia Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Tybee Historical Society, Tybee Island Resident’s and Property Owner’s Association. Active Volunteer at Tybee Lighthouse & Friends of Tybee Theatre
- Awarded The Charles F. Fulton Award recognizing a member who has been active for at least 10 years, a past SABOR Realtor of the Year, and has exhibited continued leadership, service, and support of SABOR.
- Recipient of the 2010 Konter Award by The Savannah Board of Realtors